A wonderful time-waster, curtesy of Ruth:
Things I’ve Done (In Bold)
1. Started my own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band – I played the drums, but not in a band. Unless Rock Band counts.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than I can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis – In kindergarden. I was kind of fearless about bugs.
10. Sung a solo – which does not go well with the fact that I can’t carry a tune to save my life.
11. Bungee jumped – but I plan to (sorry Ruth :))
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched lightening at sea
14. Taught myself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning – more times then I care to remember
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty – I walked half way because the top was closed. But I planned to.
18. Grown my own vegetables – strawberries are technically a fruit, but still.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – many, many times.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon – HA!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught myself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke – see number 10. I was in the army, and a bit drunk..
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had my portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing – no, but I went deep-sea diving.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person – and was so impressed I just fell back on my ass while staring at the ceiling. I just sat there until the guard came to yell at me.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie – unless low budget student “productions” count.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason – which is a good thing, because I don’t like flowers.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving – but I want to.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp – don’t ask.
67. Bounced a check – my own or had someone else’s check bounce?
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square – but not in New-Year’s. Maybe next year.
74. Toured the Everglades – I don’t even know what the everglades are..
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book – a book I illustrated was published, That sort of counts, doesn’t it?
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had my picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – EWWW!
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Rode an elephant – but I rode a camel.
Go ahead, tag yourself!